> Full Publications
12. Vibrational imaging of glucose uptake activity in live cells and tissues by stimulated Raman scattering
F. Hu, Z. Chen, L. Zhang, Y. Shen, L. Wei and W. Min*, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 54, 9821-9825 (2015).
11. Imaging complex protein metabolism in live organisms by stimulated Raman scattering microscopy with isotope labeling
L. Wei, Y. Shen, F. Xu, F. Hu, J. Harrington, K. Targoff and W. Min*, ACS Chem. Biol., 10, 901-908 (2015).
10. Live-cell quantitative imaging of proteome degradation by stimulated Raman scattering
Y. Shen, F. Xu, L. Wei, F. Hu and W. Min* , Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53, 5596-5599 (2014).
9. Live-cell imaging of alkyne-tagged small biomolecules by stimulated Raman scattering
L. Wei, F. Hu, Y. Shen, Z. Chen, Y. Yu, C.-C. Lin, M. Wang and W. Min* , Nat. Methods, 11, 410-412 (2014).
8. Live cell vibrational imaging of choline metabolites by stimulated Raman scattering coupled with isotope-based metabolic labeling
F. Hu, L. Wei, C. Zheng, Y. Shen and W. Min*, Analyst, 139, 2312-2317 (2014).
7. Paramagnetic Cu(II) for probing membrane protein structure and function: inhibition mechanism of the influenza M2 proton channel
Y. Su, F. Hu and M. Hong*, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 134, 8693-8702 (2012).
6. Membrane protein structure and dynamics from NMR spectroscopy
M. Hong*, Y. Zhang and F. Hu, Annu. Rev. Phys. Chem., 63, 1-24 (2012).
5. NMR detection of pH-dependent histidine-water proton exchange reveals the conduction mechanism of a transmembrane proton channel
F. Hu, K. Schmidt-Rohr and M. Hong*, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 134, 3703-3713 (2012).
4. Molecular dynamics simulation directed rational design of inhibitors targeting drug-resistant mutants of influenza A virus M2
J. Wang, C. Ma, G. Fiorin, V. Carnevale, T. Wang, F. Hu, R. A. Lamb, L. H. Pinto, M. Hong, M. L. Klein*, and W. F. DeGrado*, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 133, 12834-12841 (2011).
3. Conformational plasticity of the influenza A M2 transmembrane helix in lipid bilayers under varying pH, drug binding and membrane thickness
F. Hu, W. Luo, S. D. Cady and M. Hong*, Biochim. Biophys. Acta Biomembranes, 1808, 415-423 (2011).
Copyright © 2021-
Research Group of Fanghao Hu All Rights Reserved.