> Selected Publications
7. Biological imaging of chemical bonds by stimulated Raman scattering microscopy
F. Hu#, and Lixue Shi#, and W. Min*, Nat. Methods, 2019, 16, 830-842.
6. Phenazine production promotes antibiotic tolerance and metabolic heterogeneity in Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms
K. T. Schiessl#, F. Hu#, J. Jo, S. Z. Nazia, B. Wang, A. Price-Whelan, W. Min* and L. E. P. Dietrich*, Nat. Commun., 2019, 10, 762.
5. Supermultiplexed optical imaging and barcoding with engineered polyynes
F. Hu#, C. Zeng#, R. Long, Y. Miao, L. Wei, Q. Xu, and W. Min*, , Nat. Methods, 2018, 15, 194-200.
4. Vibrational imaging of glucose uptake activity in live cells and tissues by stimulated Raman scattering
F. Hu, Z. Chen, L. Zhang, Y. Shen, L. Wei and W. Min*, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2015, 54, 9821-9825.
3. Live-cell imaging of alkyne-tagged small biomolecules by stimulated Raman scattering
L. Wei, F. Hu, Y. Shen, Z. Chen, Y. Yu, C.-C. Lin, M. Wang and W. Min*, Nat. Methods, 2014, 11, 410-412.
2. NMR detection of pH-dependent histidine-water proton exchange reveals the conduction mechanism of a transmembrane proton channel
F. Hu, K. Schmidt-Rohr and M. Hong*, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2012, 134, 3703-3713.
1. Mechanisms of proton conduction and gating in influenza M2 proton channels from solid-state NMR
F. Hu, W. Luo, and M. Hong*, Science, 2010, 330, 505-508.
Copyright © 2021-
Research Group of Fanghao Hu All Rights Reserved.